Father P. Anselmus Kaelin brought the Olivetan Benedictine Sisters of Holy Angels Convent to Nazareth from Jonesboro, Arkansas to teach. They taught from 1909 to spring of 1915.
In September of 1915 two Benedictine Sisters from St. Scholastica Monastery, Fort Smith, Arkansas, took charge of the school. Records at the Castro County Courthouse show October 12, 1917 was the first time the Sisters received their salaries from state funds. These nuns only got a vacation of two weeks every third year. These sisters from St. Scholastica taught until 1990. The sisters were qualified teachers and worked to make the Nazareth school a state supported institution.
A total of 70 sisters were assigned to Nazareth over a 81-year period.
Three Nazareth vocations went to Olivetan Benedictine Sisters in Jonesboro, Arkansas
Unable to find pictures of Henrietta Eischen, Depaul Khls, Adeline Lange, Alberta Schulte, and Leonard Wilhelm.